In this short tutorial we will help you understand what a URL is and how to copy it from your browser, so you can link and share your listing. If you want to report a page to us, we will require a URL to take action.
What is a URL and where is it found?
- URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator
- A URL is a web address that your browser uses to navigate the internet.
- It is found in the address bar at the top of your web browser.*
- Some browsers may not show the first part (https://www.) in the address bar, but it will show when you copy the URL.
*see the image below
How do I copy the link (URL)?
- First Navigate to the business listing page on Cybo
- Highlight and Copy the link (URL) found in your browser’s address bar.
Shortcuts for copying and pasting:
First highlight the URL in the address bar
- Mac: press the following keys at the same time
- Command and C to copy
- Command and V to paste
- PC: press the following keys at the same time
- CTRL and C to copy
- CTRL and V to paste